Services we specialize in:
Whether it's real estate transactions, divorce proceedings, personal injury, probate, or general legal questions, our firm can help you.VIEW ALL LEGAL SERVICES
Case Consultations & Evaluations
Determining your situation and figuring out a list of available options can be difficult. We can help.READ MORE
Meet the Managing Attorney
Samantha F. Jacobs, Esq. is one of the best attorneys in the area and has the skill set and experience to get you the best possible result for your case.LEARN MORE
- Have you signed up yet? Don't get left behind. We are less than a month away. You don't want to miss our fourth Sec… https://t.co/mDZqp2Alcz
- Fantastic first day of the TTEL Committee’s CLE Conference at the Arizona Biltmore on April 6, 2018 https://t.co/yO0Ofzy78v
- Register Today for the 2018 Emerging Issues In Motor Vehicle Product Liability Litigation https://t.co/2wtNObjacU https://t.co/gcKvNCcS6x
- You're in Luck! Don't miss our March Super Sale! Save 50% on 1000+ books and ebooks. Sale begins March 13! Use Code… https://t.co/zlmwr5YMwx
- RT @ABAJournal: Cyber insurance may be "confusing as hell," but it's also an absolute necessary, according to @sharonnelsonesq and @judy_se…
Where an employer failed to carry its burden of showing that the combination of workers’ compensation benefits and a personal injury claim settlement fully and completely compensated an injured person for injuries sustained in an auto accident, a trial court’s ruling that the employer was not entitled to recover on its subrogation lien for the workers’ compensation benefits paid was affirmed.
Employer's Workers' Comp Carrier Entitled to Recover on Injured Party's Damages from Auto Accident
Employer not entitled to recover when it failed to meet the burden of showing that the injured party was fully compensated.
Client Testimonials:"MARCIA HERNANDEZ, CLIENT"
"Samantha Jacobs and the firm delivered the results that I needed while making sure that I understood the whole process. I really appreciate them taking the time to answer my questions and going the extra mile.""CLIENT"
"....I never thought this was going to happen to me in my life. It was a very scary scenario for me. Even beginning the process was very frightening! But you took me by the hand and led me through it all. I am so grateful for you and look where I am now - I'm on the other side!...""CLIENT"
" Dear Samantha and Girls, The past year, for me, has be a heart wrenching one. I cannot thank you enough for your care, understanding, support and hard work.""APRIL BANK, REALTOR"
"Just wanted to let you know that I enjoyed working with you on the closing and I look forward to working with you more in the future."
"I can't thank you enough for everything you have done for me through this court case. Thank you for your dedication to your clients.""CLIENT"
"I just wanted you to know that I am so grateful. You are absolutely the best attorney. You know your stuff and the best thing about you is that you care. You truly care about your clients. Thank you all so much for the work put into my case. I am very thankful to have had all of you on my side."
"Minor in which Samantha served as Guardian Ad Litem"
"Thanks so much! It means a lot know someone cares and actually supports the decisions I'm making to better myself. I will continue to progress!"