Services we specialize in:
Whether it's real estate transactions, divorce proceedings, personal injury, probate, or general legal questions, our firm can help you.VIEW ALL LEGAL SERVICES
Case Consultations & Evaluations
Determining your situation and figuring out a list of available options can be difficult. We can help.READ MORE
Meet the Managing Attorney
Samantha F. Jacobs, Esq. is one of the best attorneys in the area and has the skill set and experience to get you the best possible result for your case.LEARN MORE
- RT @dpenta: .@ABATIPS #student writing competition #deadline is May 1, 2015. Prizes include cash, funding to #ABAAnnual & more http://t.co/…
- Animal Law Newsletter: The Right to Farm, Bringing Pigs to Court and the Animal Damage Control Act @ABATIPSALC http://t.co/PQzwMBl5GJ
- 2 Week Left to Register! Cutting-Edge Scientific & Legal Trends in Toxic #Torts and Environmental Law http://t.co/eRm5REFWj0 @ABATIPSTTEL
- FREE #CLE for Members - The Business Case for #Diversity: Why it Works and Why It Matters - April 6 Webinar http://t.co/vsCH7zBptx
- International Law Newsletter: Protecting Global Health, The EU Regulation 2015/2012 Takeover and More http://t.co/7RVnEPH0yb
Where an employer failed to carry its burden of showing that the combination of workers’ compensation benefits and a personal injury claim settlement fully and completely compensated an injured person for injuries sustained in an auto accident, a trial court’s ruling that the employer was not entitled to recover on its subrogation lien for the workers’ compensation benefits paid was affirmed.
Employer's Workers' Comp Carrier Entitled to Recover on Injured Party's Damages from Auto Accident
Employer not entitled to recover when it failed to meet the burden of showing that the injured party was fully compensated.