Services we specialize in:
Whether it's real estate transactions, divorce proceedings, personal injury, probate, or general legal questions, our firm can help you.VIEW ALL LEGAL SERVICES
Case Consultations & Evaluations
Determining your situation and figuring out a list of available options can be difficult. We can help.READ MORE
Meet the Managing Attorney
Samantha F. Jacobs, Esq. is one of the best attorneys in the area and has the skill set and experience to get you the best possible result for your case.LEARN MORE
- RT @dpenta: This #cheesesteak in my carry-on. #philly #TIPSSectionConference #iheartTIPS @ABATIPS #getinmybelly #lawyermeetings http://t.co…
- RT @dpenta: I have been selected to serve as 2015-2016 Chair-Elect of @ABATIPS @ABATIPSSIRM Committee! #leadership #thrilled #honored #ihea…
- RT @TIPSChair_Mike: Thanks to the incredible @ABATIPS Staff for all of their hard work and dedication to make the #TIPSSectionConference su…
- RT @TIPSChair_Mike: And it's a wrap! Thanks to everyone who attended the 2015 @ABATIPS #TIPSSectionConference. See you next year, May 11 -…
- RT @TIPSChair_Mike: Last Day of the @ABATIPS #TIPSSectionConference. It was always sunny in Philadelphia! http://t.co/s5RmXaEwbR
Where an employer failed to carry its burden of showing that the combination of workers’ compensation benefits and a personal injury claim settlement fully and completely compensated an injured person for injuries sustained in an auto accident, a trial court’s ruling that the employer was not entitled to recover on its subrogation lien for the workers’ compensation benefits paid was affirmed.
Employer's Workers' Comp Carrier Entitled to Recover on Injured Party's Damages from Auto Accident
Employer not entitled to recover when it failed to meet the burden of showing that the injured party was fully compensated.