Services we specialize in:
Whether it's real estate transactions, divorce proceedings, personal injury, probate, or general legal questions, our firm can help you.VIEW ALL LEGAL SERVICES
Case Consultations & Evaluations
Determining your situation and figuring out a list of available options can be difficult. We can help.READ MORE
Meet the Managing Attorney
Samantha F. Jacobs, Esq. is one of the best attorneys in the area and has the skill set and experience to get you the best possible result for your case.LEARN MORE
- Happy Thanksgiving to all! We wish you the best this holiday season.
- Interested in #Insurance and Employee #Benefits? Check out our Midwinter Symposium! https://t.co/QCv0KThvqH https://t.co/H9d7yHxpEX
- Toxic #Torts & Environmental Law Newsletter: Health Data Deficiency, #Asbestos #Litigation & More https://t.co/jRvtz04OnN @ABATIPSTTEL
- RT @ABATIPSBLC: Free @ABATIPS #CLE & #ethics credit! Atty-client #privilege & #insurer #reservation of rights Mon. 12/7 1-2:30p EST https:/…
- RT @NHBAR: .@LindaKleinLaw offers 50% discount to join ABA at https://t.co/4xsBZncJPe #NHBarNews https://t.co/QsMj9hZJrP
Where an employer failed to carry its burden of showing that the combination of workers’ compensation benefits and a personal injury claim settlement fully and completely compensated an injured person for injuries sustained in an auto accident, a trial court’s ruling that the employer was not entitled to recover on its subrogation lien for the workers’ compensation benefits paid was affirmed.
Employer's Workers' Comp Carrier Entitled to Recover on Injured Party's Damages from Auto Accident
Employer not entitled to recover when it failed to meet the burden of showing that the injured party was fully compensated.