Services we specialize in:
Whether it's real estate transactions, divorce proceedings, personal injury, probate, or general legal questions, our firm can help you.VIEW ALL LEGAL SERVICES
Case Consultations & Evaluations
Determining your situation and figuring out a list of available options can be difficult. We can help.READ MORE
Meet the Managing Attorney
Samantha F. Jacobs, Esq. is one of the best attorneys in the area and has the skill set and experience to get you the best possible result for your case.LEARN MORE
- RT @ABAesq: Need #resume help? Sign up for our June 10 webinar, free for ABA members: http://t.co/ykwn1mUD04
- International Committee Newsletter: Risks & Opportunities for Multi-National Companies, Norway's Oil Industry & More http://t.co/eA4ppvJKrr
- RT @ChrisShiplaw: Big step in case. Note counsel Stephen J. Herman quote - speaking at @ABATIPS Chicago Conf. for @tipsAMLC July 31 https:…
- Save the Date for the next #TIPSsectionconference - May 11-15, 2016 in #Buckhead, GA at the luxurious @ICBuckhead
- RT @ShopABA: Join @ABALitigation @ABATIPS @LawPracticeTips for 6/1 #ABACLE on #legal & practical challenges with #ESI http://t.co/VspD0eTmWS
Where an employer failed to carry its burden of showing that the combination of workers’ compensation benefits and a personal injury claim settlement fully and completely compensated an injured person for injuries sustained in an auto accident, a trial court’s ruling that the employer was not entitled to recover on its subrogation lien for the workers’ compensation benefits paid was affirmed.
Employer's Workers' Comp Carrier Entitled to Recover on Injured Party's Damages from Auto Accident
Employer not entitled to recover when it failed to meet the burden of showing that the injured party was fully compensated.