Services we specialize in:
Whether it's real estate transactions, divorce proceedings, personal injury, probate, or general legal questions, our firm can help you.VIEW ALL LEGAL SERVICES
Case Consultations & Evaluations
Determining your situation and figuring out a list of available options can be difficult. We can help.READ MORE
Meet the Managing Attorney
Samantha F. Jacobs, Esq. is one of the best attorneys in the area and has the skill set and experience to get you the best possible result for your case.LEARN MORE
- Book Spotlight: The Global #Directors and #Officers Deskbook http://t.co/WZkyz4lgs7 @ABATIPSPODL
- Great meeting @Chapman_Law @ChapmanU students today! Calling all #Law #Students: Join the ABA & TIPS for #free now! http://t.co/Tk0kpNjQ5Q
- RT @ABATIPSSIRM: 14 days until the @ABATIPS Fall Leadership Meeting at the gorgeous @WestinKierland 10/14-10/18! Register/schedule: http://…
- RT @ShopABA: Learn to simplify cases by filtering out what is distracting or unimportant. http://t.co/94qDMzrrRs @ABATIPS
- RT @ShopABA: THE reference tool for surety practitioners http://t.co/69105MgwD7 @ABATIPS
Where an employer failed to carry its burden of showing that the combination of workers’ compensation benefits and a personal injury claim settlement fully and completely compensated an injured person for injuries sustained in an auto accident, a trial court’s ruling that the employer was not entitled to recover on its subrogation lien for the workers’ compensation benefits paid was affirmed.
Employer's Workers' Comp Carrier Entitled to Recover on Injured Party's Damages from Auto Accident
Employer not entitled to recover when it failed to meet the burden of showing that the injured party was fully compensated.