Services we specialize in:
Whether it's real estate transactions, divorce proceedings, personal injury, probate, or general legal questions, our firm can help you.VIEW ALL LEGAL SERVICES
Case Consultations & Evaluations
Determining your situation and figuring out a list of available options can be difficult. We can help.READ MORE
Meet the Managing Attorney
Samantha F. Jacobs, Esq. is one of the best attorneys in the area and has the skill set and experience to get you the best possible result for your case.LEARN MORE
- The Summer 2017 Corporate Counsel Committee Newsletter is now available. Get your copy today!… https://t.co/TWpd25MhNw
- The 2017 Summer Animal Law Committee Newsletter is now available. Download your copy today! @ABATIPSALC… https://t.co/WdSgL2p76t
- Another great audio webinar is fast approaching. Register now! https://t.co/KlPTlX6AjI https://t.co/vFodHqTKrz
- Don't miss this great audio webinar. Register today! https://t.co/xYEu3z4kgh https://t.co/J33nFpz0BT
- The 2017 Toxic Torts & Environmental Law Committee Newsletter is available! @ABATIPSTTEL https://t.co/Aha5kIy9Uu https://t.co/i8q1WmB8mA
Where an employer failed to carry its burden of showing that the combination of workers’ compensation benefits and a personal injury claim settlement fully and completely compensated an injured person for injuries sustained in an auto accident, a trial court’s ruling that the employer was not entitled to recover on its subrogation lien for the workers’ compensation benefits paid was affirmed.
Employer's Workers' Comp Carrier Entitled to Recover on Injured Party's Damages from Auto Accident
Employer not entitled to recover when it failed to meet the burden of showing that the injured party was fully compensated.