Services we specialize in:
Whether it's real estate transactions, divorce proceedings, personal injury, probate, or general legal questions, our firm can help you.VIEW ALL LEGAL SERVICES
Case Consultations & Evaluations
Determining your situation and figuring out a list of available options can be difficult. We can help.READ MORE
Meet the Managing Attorney
Samantha F. Jacobs, Esq. is one of the best attorneys in the area and has the skill set and experience to get you the best possible result for your case.LEARN MORE
- This conference is a must-attend for attorneys who practice in the area of animal law, nonprofit organizations, emp… https://t.co/CrCAbND8WV
- RT @MJBizDaily: Don’t miss our CEO, @cbfarrington on the panel “The View from Inside: Executive Roundtable” at @ABAesq’s conference Sept 19…
- RT @ABANews: What’s being done to address pay inequity in the legal profession? An #ABAAnnual Meeting panel sponsored by the Civil Rights a…
- RT @ABAJournal: We’re live at the 2019 #ABAAnnual Meeting in San Francisco! Keep an eye out for our coverage of the meeting this weekend an…
- RT @slicevls: Join me on September 19 and 20 in Chicago with @abaesq/@ABATIPS for what promises to be the premier Section CLE program on ca…
Where an employer failed to carry its burden of showing that the combination of workers’ compensation benefits and a personal injury claim settlement fully and completely compensated an injured person for injuries sustained in an auto accident, a trial court’s ruling that the employer was not entitled to recover on its subrogation lien for the workers’ compensation benefits paid was affirmed.
Employer's Workers' Comp Carrier Entitled to Recover on Injured Party's Damages from Auto Accident
Employer not entitled to recover when it failed to meet the burden of showing that the injured party was fully compensated.
Client Testimonials:"MARCIA HERNANDEZ, CLIENT"
"Samantha Jacobs and the firm delivered the results that I needed while making sure that I understood the whole process. I really appreciate them taking the time to answer my questions and going the extra mile.""CLIENT"
"....I never thought this was going to happen to me in my life. It was a very scary scenario for me. Even beginning the process was very frightening! But you took me by the hand and led me through it all. I am so grateful for you and look where I am now - I'm on the other side!...""CLIENT"
" Dear Samantha and Girls, The past year, for me, has be a heart wrenching one. I cannot thank you enough for your care, understanding, support and hard work.""APRIL BANK, REALTOR"
"Just wanted to let you know that I enjoyed working with you on the closing and I look forward to working with you more in the future."
"I can't thank you enough for everything you have done for me through this court case. Thank you for your dedication to your clients.""CLIENT"
"I just wanted you to know that I am so grateful. You are absolutely the best attorney. You know your stuff and the best thing about you is that you care. You truly care about your clients. Thank you all so much for the work put into my case. I am very thankful to have had all of you on my side."
"Minor in which Samantha served as Guardian Ad Litem"
"Thanks so much! It means a lot know someone cares and actually supports the decisions I'm making to better myself. I will continue to progress!"